Friday, June 30, 2006

Licking The Camera

Look out for Transmission with T4 on channel 4 tonight - you may just see the Windowlicker milling around in the background!
I was lucky enough to get tickets and a media pass (for a girl who's used to queuing that was like having the ultimate magic charm) to watch the filming of the music show. It was a pretty trendy event - I've never seen so many guys in skinny jeans outside of Topshop - though I'll admit I wasn't too interested in the bands that were playing. What was interesting was to see how much skill, time and organisation really goes into making what looks like a straightforward half-hour show - it's a pretty intricate affair!
Anyway, be sure to check it out. I know the show will be highly anticipated by all my family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home